New Zealand is a stable, highly respected jurisdiction and a full member of the OECD. It offers favourable legislation and an experienced pool of fiduciary professionals (stemming from a large domestic trust industry). Together with a substantial network of double tax agreements, these features make New Zealand an attractive base for private client wealth.
Asiaciti Trust has operated in New Zealand since 1996.
Services offered by Asiaciti Trust New Zealand include:
- Establishment and administration of New Zealand international trusts.
- Formation and management of Private Trust Companies under New Zealand law and other jurisdictions.
- Establishment and administration of Managed Trust Companies.
- Establishment and administration of New Zealand employee benefit trusts.
- Acting as trustee of trusts (discretionary family trusts, reserved powers trusts, charitable trusts and other trusts).
- Acting as successor trustee or co-trustee of asset preservation trusts.
- Acting as trustee or co-trustee of superannuation, pension or provident funds.
- Acting as protector of trusts.
- Formation of New Zealand corporations and registration of international companies in New Zealand.
- Formation of New Zealand limited partnerships.
- Corporate secretarial services including registered office and company secretary.
- Maintenance of statutory records and filing of statutory returns.
- Provision of resident or non-resident directors and partners.
- Banking services including opening and operating bank accounts.
- Treasury services including negotiating trade finance, attending to commercial documentation, invoicing, income collection, and royalty administration.
- Accounting services including preparation of monthly management accounts and annual financial statements.
- Tax compliance and reporting services including preparation of income tax returns and GST returns.
Asiaciti Trust New Zealand Limited
Level 10, 34 Shortland Street
PO Box 1194