Products and Services
Asiaciti Trust Pacific Limited provides a complete range of international fiduciary services principally for private clients who utilise international finance centres as a base for their international investment holdings. We are the Asiaciti Trust Group's principal international trust centre for asset protection planning.
Our extensive experience in international financial matters and our creative but practical approach enables Asiaciti Trust to assist professional advisors in maximising the profit potential of their clients. This added value concept also ensures that clients enjoy optimum flexibility in their asset protection and wealth accumulation structures.
The Asiaciti Trust Group network of offices and contacts in other international finance centres enables us to facilitate global structures for our clients.
Specifically, our services in the Cook Islands include:
- Registration of trusts under the Cook Islands International Trusts Act 1984 (as amended).
- Trustee services including establishment of inter vivos settlements, acting as trustee of discretionary family trusts, and acting as trustee or co-trustee of asset protection trusts.
- Executorship services including appointment as executors and trustees under Wills, or as co-trustees under Wills, or as co-trustees under Wills which include offshore assets.
- Administration of international family trusts and estates.
- Nominee facilities for private investments including custodianship and acting as escrow agents acting as trustees or alternate trustees of offshore-based employee pension or provident funds.
- Unit trust or offshore mutual fund services including acting as trustee, administrator or custodian of investments.
- Provision of Protector services for trusts in other jurisdictions.
- Registration of Foundations under the Foundations Act 2012.
- Registered agent services for Cook Islands Foundations.
- Expertise in drafting Foundation documentation.
- General administration services for Cook Islands Foundations.
- Formation of international companies and registration of foreign companies under the Cook Islands International Companies Act 198l-1982.
- Formation of limited liability companies pursuant to the Limited Liability Companies Act 2008.
- Corporate secretarial services as required under the relevant corporate legislation including provision of local or non-resident directors, registered office, nominee shareholders and company secretary including maintenance of statutory records and filing of statutory returns.
- General administration services including operation of bank accounts, invoicing, banking, income collection and general representation.
5. Investment services
- Private banking services including portfolio management are available through selected international banks and fund management companies.