Asiaciti Trust can assist investment and fund managers, and other professional investors in the formation of tax effective collective investment entities in a number of jurisdictions. We can also provide independent fund administration services for mutual funds and other investment holding entities.
As we offer a number of jurisdictions for collective investment structures, we take an objective and independent approach to the evaluation of the alternative jurisdictions. Some jurisdictions, such as Samoa are better suited to the private or professional mutual fund, whereas Singapore entities may be more suitable for publicly subscribed investment funds. For some investment structures, access to a tax treaty network may be critical to the economic success of the investment fund. In most other cases simplicity of administration may be the primary consideration.
Our services in the formation of mutual funds and other collective investment structures include:
- Evaluation of alternative fund structures and jurisdictions.
- Incorporation or registration of the fund entity.
- Preparation and filing of the fund registration or licence application.
- Assist in the preparation of the investor memorandum or offering document.
- Incorporation and registration of the fund management or administration company.
- Review fund documentation and investment management agreements.
- Opening of fund bank accounts.
- Formulate operational policies and procedures.
Asiaciti Trust's fund administration services include, where appropriate:
- Transactional administration including processing subscriptions, redemptions, non-trade transactions, unit or share transfers, and operation of bank accounts.
- Maintenance of financial and accounting records.
- Attend to statutory corporate and fund compliance including CDD.
- Periodically calculate net asset value and report to fund manager or investors.
- Prepare annual financial statements in accordance with required international accounting and reporting standards, and co-ordination of annual audit.
- Maintain share or unit registers and statutory corporate records.
Please click here to request more information on our Fund Administration services.