Asiaciti Trust is partnering with Hubbis at the upcoming Digital Dialogue event. Join Asiaciti Trust’s Singapore Managing Director, Ross Belhomme and other experts for a virtual discussion on:
The new normal requirements of the next-gen client
- What do we know and what should we know of the younger generations of wealthy and soon-to-inherit clients in Asia?
- What can wealth managers do to reach out and connect to these NextGen?
- What do the younger private clients of today and of the future expect from the wealth management industry in terms of style, advice, investments, structures and jurisdictions?
- How can we characterise their approach compared to the founder or even the second generation?
- Where do the NextGens sit with regards to investment driven by ESG principles, ethics and sustainability, and are Asia’s wealth management players deliver on this proposition?
- What about life insurance, how does this feature for these younger clients, many of whom are decades away from retirement or old age?
- What role does digital play in engaging with these NextGens, or is digital simply ‘hygiene’ today rather than a genuinely differentiating factor?
- In short, what are the opportunities ahead in working with the NextGen clients of Asia, and how can the Asian and indeed global wealth management industry provide them with laser-targeted advice, products and solutions?
- How do you intend to boost your engagement with Asia’s NextGen clients?
- What’s their approach to Residency and Citizenship planning?