- Assisting with the administration of legal structures including trust, companies, foundations and other similar structures.
- Ensuring the adherence of these structures to the fiduciary, statutory, regulatory, and internal obligations that they are subject to.
- Drafting of appropriate documents and other work in order to assist a team of administrators in administrating the legal structures and responding (or proactively engaging) with client requests.
- Assisting with contact with client, advisors and related third parties (for example external lawyers, tax consultants etc).
- Assisting accounts teams with the preparation of annual accounts for the legal structures, by assisting qualified bookkeepers and accountants to ensure correct information is provided to them and recorded.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant policies and procedures, and learning and adhering to AML/CFT and other regulator regulations and obligations.
- You have should have a Diploma or University Degree, and at least 1 year of experience in the finance or legal sector of the corporate world.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You are hungry to learn, self-motivated, independent, and reliable.
- You are flexible, hardworking and committed to seeing challenges through to the end.
- Singaporean or Singaporean PR.
If you are interested in this role, we invite you to send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.