Asiaciti Trust is Hiring!
Job Role: Compliance Officer
- Legal & Regulatory Management – Timely manage all regulatory changes, updates and obligations such as gap analysis, updating policies and procedures, to ensure timely implementation and compliance.
- AML/CFT – Ensure timely turnaround for onboarding, periodic and ad-hoc KYC reviews, effective transaction monitoring, comprehensive investigation and assessment, suspicious transaction reporting.
- Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment – Perform EWRA exercise, analysis and propose risk treatment actions plans.
- FATCA & CRS – Ensure timely compliance of all FATCA & CRS requirements and obligations.
- Personal Data Protection – Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedural requirements, provide training to staff, undertake periodic compliance monitoring and reviews as 2LOD and provide advisory on control procedures and enhancements.
- Training – Create ongoing risk awareness/education and training for staff.
- Compliance Monitoring & Thematic Reviews – Perform as 2LOD, provide reports of observations, findings and recommendations.
- Management Information Reporting – Timely provide accurate and concise progress updates including detailed data tracking.
- Regulatory & Audit – Support with all aspects of regulatory, audit and independent review related communications, requests, inspections, process and ensure all information is timely provided, accurate, complete and appropriate.
- University Degree holder in Law / Business / Finance or related disciplines;
- 2-3 years’ working experience in the financial industry;
- Holder of ACAMS certification;
- With knowledge in local AML/CFT requirements;
- FATCA & CRS knowledge is preferred;
- Good command of English and Mandarin.
If you are interested in this role, we invite you to send us your resume at email@example.com or apply at Asiaciti Trust’s LinkedIn.