Nevis is a respected jurisdiction for the establishment of asset preservation trusts, offering some of the most assertive legislation in this regard. Its independent status, stable economy and tax neutral environment, make it an attractive jurisdiction for private client wealth.
Asiaciti Trust has been operating in Nevis since 2008 and is licensed by the Financial Services Regulatory Commission.
Services offered by Asiaciti Trust Nevis include:
- Establishment and administration of Nevis international trusts.
- Formation and management of Private Trust Companies under Nevis law and other jurisdictions.
- Establishment and administration of Nevis foreign trading trusts, business trusts and employee benefit trusts.
- Acting as trustee of trusts (discretionary family trusts, reserved powers trusts, charitable trusts and other trusts).
- Acting as successor trustee or co-trustee of asset preservation trusts.
- Acting as trustee or co-trustee of superannuation, pension or provident funds.
- Acting as protector of trusts.
- Formation of Nevis corporations and registration of international companies in Nevis.
- Formation of Nevis limited liability companies.
- Corporate secretarial services including registered office and company secretary.
- Maintenance of statutory records and filing of statutory returns.
- Provision of resident or non-resident directors.
- Establishment and administration of Nevis foundations (private, commercial and charitable).
- Provision of foundation council members.
- Acting as enforcer of foundations.
- Banking services including opening and operating bank accounts.
- Treasury services including negotiating trade finance, attending to commercial documentation, invoicing, income collection, and royalty administration.
- Accounting services including preparation of monthly management accounts and annual financial statements.
Asiaciti Trust Nevis Limited
c/o Bermuda House, Tutakimoa Road
PO Box 822
Rarotonga, Cook Islands