Panama is the financial centre of Latin America, hosting over 100 banks from more than 32 countries. Its location also makes it an ideal gateway between Latin America and the United States. Panama has no currency controls and offers favourable and flexible legislation, making it an attractive centre for both commerce and private client wealth.
Asiaciti Panama began operations in 2012, and Asiaciti Trust has had a presence in Latin America since 2001.
Services offered by Asiaciti Panama include:
- Establishment and administration of Panama foundations (private, commercial and charitable).
- Provision of foundation council members.
- Acting as enforcer of foundations.
- Formation of Panama corporations and registration of international companies in Panama.
- Formation of Panama limited liability partnerships.
- Incorporation and administration of other international companies (e.g. British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Seychelles).
- Corporate secretarial services including registered office and company secretary.
- Maintenance of statutory records and filing of statutory returns.
- Provision of resident or non-resident directors and partners.
- Banking services including opening and operating bank accounts.
- Treasury services including negotiating trade finance, attending to commercial documentation, invoicing, income collection, and royalty administration.
- Accounting services including preparation of monthly management accounts and annual financial statements.
Asiaciti Panama S.A.
BICSA Financial Center, Floor 35
Office 3505, Av. Balboa and Aquilino de La Guardia
Panama City, Panama