Hong Kong is one of the world’s largest financial centres with leading ratings for banking, trade finance and investment services. It is a credible and proven jurisdiction with a straight forward and narrow taxation system. Its location also makes it the gateway for inbound and outbound investments to and from China. Hong Kong is an established centre for both private client wealth and corporate investment holdings.
Asiaciti Trust has been operating in Hong Kong since 1978 and is a registered trust company under the Hong Kong Trustee Ordinance.
Services offered by Asiaciti Trust Hong Kong include:
- Establishment and administration of Hong Kong international trusts.
- Formation and management of Private Trust Companies under Hong Kong law and other jurisdictions.
- Establishment and administration of other international trusts (e.g. Jersey, Guernsey, New Zealand, Cook Islands).
- Establishment and administration of Hong Kong foreign trading trusts, business trusts and employee benefit trusts.
- Acting as trustee of trusts (discretionary family trusts, reserved powers trusts, charitable trusts and other trusts).
- Acting as successor trustee or co-trustee of asset preservation trusts.
- Acting as trustee or co-trustee of superannuation, pension or provident funds.
- Acting as protector of trusts.
- Formation of Hong Kong corporations and registration of international companies in Hong Kong.
- Incorporation and administration of other international companies (e.g. British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Seychelles).
- Corporate secretarial services including registered office and company secretary.
- Maintenance of statutory records and filing of statutory returns.
- Provision of resident or non-resident directors.
- Establishment and administration of Hong Kong private unit trusts and international mutual funds.
- Maintenance of accounting records and preparation of Net Asset Value reports.
- Transactional administration (processing subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, and operation of bank accounts).
- Maintenance of share or unit registers and statutory corporate records, and attendance to fund compliance.
- Establishment and administration of international foundations (private, commercial and charitable).
- Provision of foundation council members.
- Acting as enforcer of foundations.
- Banking services including opening and operating bank accounts.
- Treasury services including negotiating trade finance, attending to commercial documentation, invoicing, income collection, and royalty administration.
- Accounting services including preparation of monthly management accounts and annual financial statements.
- Tax compliance and reporting services including preparation of profits tax returns and employer’s returns.
- General business administration services including payroll services, mail handling, maintenance of employee records, and attending to statutory obligations such as Mandatory Provident Fund requirements.
- Visa application and guidance on personnel matters and labour ordinance requirements.
- Acting as independent escrow agent including for real estate transactions, joint ventures, debt payments, mergers and acquisitions, and asset sales.
Asiaciti Trust Asia Limited
Room 2203, 22/F, Tower 1
Lippo Centre, 89 Queensway