Singapore is a well-regulated and credible jurisdiction offering a range of economic incentives and taxation concessions, making it highly attractive as a centre for private wealth and as a base for international business activities. Singapore’s politically stable, business conducive environment, together with its focus on maintaining state of the art facilities, cements its position as a premier financial centre.
Asiaciti Trust has been operating in Singapore since 1980 and was one of the first independent trust companies to be licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Services offered by Asiaciti Trust Singapore include:
- Establishment and administration of Singapore international trusts.
- Formation and management of Private Trust Companies under Singapore law and other jurisdictions.
- Establishment and administration of other international trusts (e.g. Jersey, Guernsey, New Zealand, Cook Islands).
- Establishment and administration of Singapore domestic trusts for Singapore residents.
- Establishment and administration of Singapore foreign trading trusts, business trusts and employee benefit trusts.
- Acting as trustee of trusts (discretionary family trusts, reserved powers trusts, charitable trusts and other trusts).
- Acting as successor trustee or co-trustee of asset preservation trusts.
- Acting as trustee or co-trustee of superannuation, pension or provident funds.
- Acting as protector of trusts.
- Formation of Singapore corporations and registration of international companies in Singapore.
- Formation of Singapore limited liability partnerships.
- Incorporation and administration of other international companies (e.g. British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Seychelles).
- Corporate secretarial services including registered office, resident manager, and company secretary.
- Maintenance of statutory records and filing of statutory returns.
- Provision of resident or non-resident directors and partners.
- Establishment and administration of Singapore private unit trusts and international mutual funds.
- Maintenance of accounting records and preparation of Net Asset Value reports.
- Transactional administration (processing subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, and operation of bank accounts).
- Maintenance of share or unit registers and statutory corporate records, and attendance to fund compliance.
- Establishment and administration of international foundations (private, commercial and charitable).
- Provision of foundation council members.
- Acting as enforcer of foundations.
- Banking services including opening and operating bank accounts.
- Treasury services including negotiating trade finance, attending to commercial documentation, invoicing, income collection, and royalty administration.
- Accounting services including preparation of monthly management accounts and annual financial statements.
- Tax compliance and reporting services including preparation of income tax returns and GST returns.
- General business administration services including payroll services, mail handling, maintenance of employee records, and attending to statutory obligations such as Central Provident Fund requirements.
- Visa application and guidance on personnel matters and labour ordinance requirements.
- Acting as independent escrow agent including for real estate transactions, joint ventures, debt payments, mergers and acquisitions, and asset sales.
Asiaciti Trust Singapore Pte Ltd
61 Robinson #19-02
61 Robinson Road