New Zealand is a stable, highly respected jurisdiction and a full member of the OECD. It offers favourable legislation and an experienced pool of fiduciary professionals (stemming from a large domestic trust industry); these features make New Zealand an attractive base for private client wealth.
Asiaciti Trust has operated in New Zealand since 1996.
Services offered by Asiaciti Trust New Zealand include:
- Establishment and administration of New Zealand international trusts.
- Formation and management of Private Trust Companies under New Zealand law.
- Establishment and administration of Managed Trust Companies.
- Acting as trustee of trusts (discretionary family trusts, reserved powers trusts, charitable trusts and other trusts).
- Acting as successor trustee or co-trustee of asset preservation trusts.
- Acting as trustee or co-trustee of superannuation, pension or provident funds.
- Acting as protector of trusts.
- Formation of New Zealand corporations and registration of international companies in New Zealand.
- Formation of New Zealand limited partnerships.
- Corporate secretarial services including registered office and company secretary.
- Maintenance of statutory records and filing of statutory returns.
- Provision of resident or non-resident directors and partners.
- Banking services including opening and operating bank accounts.
- Treasury services including negotiating trade finance, attending to commercial documentation, invoicing, income collection, and royalty administration.
- Accounting services including preparation of monthly management accounts and annual financial statements.
- Tax compliance and reporting services including preparation of income tax returns and GST returns.
Asiaciti Trust New Zealand Limited
Level 10, 34 Shortland Street
PO Box 1194